For years, Selling has been most erroneously seen as an all-comers affair in Nigeria. Organisations hired ‘available’ people, sent them out with ‘targets’ to meet or ‘get fired’, with little or no Sales training. This trend kept creating ‘Salesmen-by-chance or force’ rather than ‘Salesmen-by-choice,’ with all of its problems and failures.
Driven more by fear, rather than passion, a Salesman-by-chance may never be able to successfully unleash the Selling spirit locked up within him or her all through a lifetime, thus exposing the individual to untold frustration and pains.
The Ps.D (postgraduate Professional Sales Diploma) programme has therefore been designed to shape and sharpen the right attitude that every would-be-Salesman and those already in the practice requires for a fulfilled career in Selling. It offers an ample opportunity for any willing person to become a professional Salesman-by-choice!
The modules for the programme were carefully structured and customized for each individual Sales function as well as cater for the needs of the Nigerian Market and beyond.
These programmes are running on a study-as-you-go basis (that is self-study) and are fully backed with candidates-friendly tutorials, 24/7 virtual opportunity for facilitator-candidate interactions, case studies on real-market issues and role-plays.
Whether you are gainfully employed, unemployed, under-employed, employable or presently unemployable, you live each day by Selling something, consciously or otherwise. Becoming conscious of what you are Selling each day and acquiring the right attitude and aptitude are some of the very first steps anyone, irrespective of his or her profession, must take in order to achieve an enviable career progress, life-style and financial independence.
• Ag Managing Consultant, PROSELL Consulting
• Former Area Manager, Evans Medical Plc
• Former Regional Manager, Evans Medical Plc
• Former Brand Manager, Evans Medical Plc
• Former Commercial and Export Manager, Evans Medical Plc
• Former Head of Marketing & Sales, Gemini Pharmaceuticals Ltd
• Former Business Process Systems Manager, NBC Plc
• Former Head of Retail Lubricants Business, Conoil Plc.
• Worked with various FMCG, Insurance, Advertising & Consulting companies in diverse capacities such as Head of Marketing, Senior Manager (Corporate Sales), Senior Manager (Relationship Management), Senior Manager (Business Development)
• Faculty Member, Ibadan Business School
• Member, Institute of Certified Sales Professionals of Nigeria
• Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
• Director, Ps.D Programme, Institute of Certified Sales Professionals
• Former MD/CEO, Premier Paints Plc
• Former National Sales Manager, SIMS Nigeria Ltd
• Former Head-Sales & Marketing, Berger Paints Plc
• Former GM-Sales & Marketing, Onward Paper Mills Plc
• Former GM-Sales & Marketing, Wiggins Teape Plc
• Fellow, Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK